Undergraduate Research Assistants Needed!
Creating Community: Experiences and Perceptions of the Museum and Art and History
This project will explore how the Santa Cruz Museum of Art and History is working to broaden inclusion and participation for under-represented community groups, what psychological processes and outcomes are facilitated by participating at the museum, and how barriers to inclusion can be reduced for low-income families and families of color. Duties for this project will include assisting with recruiting participants, administering questionnaires to museum visitors, literature reviews, and data entry. RAs should be comfortable with community engagement.
- Requirements: 3.5 GPA or higher, must commit to at least 2 quarters.
- Preference given to: Those who can commit to more than two quarters, Bilingual Spanish speakers.
- Richard Clark: Politics, Culture & Identity Lab Research Coordinator.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Phone: 831-459-2851